Crabmeat Mango Salad
Pairs Well With
- 6 ounces fresh ripe mango, diced into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon of chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat
- 6 ounces spring mix salad
- Spring Mix Salad Dressing
- Crabmeat Mango Sauce
Make the dressing for the Spring Mix Salad (see ingredients below) and toss with spring mix.Pile the spring mix in the bottom of the plate. For the best visual results use a shallow bowl.
In a separate bowl, make the Crabmeat Mango Sauce (see ingredients below). Add the mango, white onion, red bell pepper and cilantro and crabmeat. Toss lightly. Place dressed crabmeat on top of the spring mix or use a mold to make it into a preferred shape. Dan likes to use a spherical mold.
Spring Mix Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and toss with the spring mix.
Crabmeat Mango Sauce
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 ounce Dijon mustard
Mix all ingredients together and see above.